Wednesday, September 27, 2006

First Baptist of Lake Butler Tonight

I will be preaching at my home church, First Baptist Church of Lake Butler, tonight at 6:30pm. This will be my last scheduled Wednesday night service for the church. I have been filling-in on Wednesdays since the first of the year because we have been searching for a pastor. We now have a new pastor, Rev. Jason Johns, that will be on the field as of Sunday, October 1, 2006. Praise God!

Tonight's service will feature special music by my friends Kevin Owen & Cheryl Kent. If you've never heard them sing before, you've missed a blessing.

I will also be announcing some exciting ministry news tonight. If you are unable to attend you can check this site tomorrow for information about the announcement.

First Baptist Church is located at 195 East Main Street in Lake Butler, Florida. The service will be held in the fellowship hall due to construction in our sanctuary. For more information call the church office at (386) 496-3704.

Please be in prayer for this service.

No comments: