Friday, November 10, 2006

Weekend Schedule

I will be preaching the Homecoming Service at Bryceville First Baptist Church on this Sunday, November 12th. The service will begin at 11am. The church is located at 7732 Highway 301 in Bryceville, Florida. For more information call Pastor Richard Fish at (904) 266-4169.

Immediately following the Bryceville service, I will be traveling, with my pastor and others from First Baptist Church of Lake Butler, to Fort Myers for the annual Florida Baptist Convention. This will be the first time I have attended this convention. Please pray for our travel and for the meeting too.

The JCEA ministry DVD should be completed this weekend and I hope to begin work on the November edition of Walking with the Giant today or tomorrow. I'm way behind on this edition due to a heavy schedule in my first 2 1/2 weeks of full-time ministry. Please keep all of these projects in your prayers.

No comments: