Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Mayo & Glen St. Mary Added To Schedule

Today I've added two new preaching engagements to the schedule for next month. The first is on Sunday, February 13th at Pleasant Grove Baptist Church, 816 SW CR351, in Mayo, Florida. I'll be preaching the morning & evening worship services at 11am & 6pm. I preached revival services there last September and we had a wonderful time of worship & fellowship. Pastor Ted Rushing and the congregation made me feel like part of the family.

On Sunday, February 27th I'll be preaching in supply for Pastor Tim Patterson during the morning (11am) and evening (6pm) worship services at First Baptist Church of Glen St. Mary, Florida. I gave a devotion during a senior's luncheon several years ago at this church but this will be my first time preaching there and I'm looking forward to ministering to them.

Please be in prayer for these services.

No comments: