Monday, February 07, 2005

Columbia Baptist Homecoming in September

I have just added Columbia Baptist Church's Homecoming to my schedule for September 2005. The service will begin at 11am on Sunday, September 25th.

I have preached several times at Columbia Baptist Church over the past few years. I remember preaching services for them when they were meeting in a house. It was interesting bringing the message in the living room so close to the front row you could reach out and touch them. I often joked that if the people on the front row felt like I was "steppin' on their toes" it was probably because I really was stepping on their toes! Now the church is located in a beautiful new building.

Columbia Baptist Church is located on State Road 47, south of Lake City, next to Columbia City Elementary School. For more information call Pastor Daryl Tomlinson at (386) 752-5199.


No comments: