Friday, May 19, 2006

Podcast Downloads

The following is the number of downloads for each episode of the "Walking with the Giant" Podcast since April 19, 2006. This is the date I began a subscription to FeedBurner's Total Stats Pro service. I find it interesting that even the earlier episodes are still being downloaded.

Please note that this is a count of the downloads made through the RSS Feed and not downloaded directly from my website. I have since made the appropriate changes and new counts will include downloads through all locations.

Total Downloads April 19, 2006 - May 18, 2006 = 236

Epidsode/# Downloads
May 2006 - 79
April 2006 - 79
Feb.-Mar. 2006 - 33
January 2006 - 45

Have you heard any of these episodes? If so, PLEASE let me know what you think (good & bad)! If you haven't heard one, why not download one (or all) and listen now? If you are using a dial-up internet connection you can receive the program each month on audio CD. Just click here for details.

If you have questions or comments e-mail me at media@jamescroft.org.