Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Olustee, Lake Butler Services Sunday

I will be preaching in two different churches this Sunday, March 15th.

Sunday morning at 11am I will be preaching a special service at First Baptist Church of Olustee. The message will be a challenge to the church as it prepares for revival services in April. For more information call Pastor Mike Williams at (386) 752-1614. The church is located at 23311 Lakeside Lane in Olustee, Florida.

I will be preaching at my home church, First Baptist of Lake Butler, at 6pm. This will be my first time to speak to my home church since my hip surgery and I will be sharing my testimony on how the Lord worked during this time. The church is located at 195 East Main Street in Lake Butler, Florida. For more information call Pastor Jason Johns at (386) 496-3704.

Please be in prayer for both of these services.

NOTE: For up-to-date information on my preaching schedule visit the schedule page of my ministry website. If you would like to receive schedule information via e-mail follow this link: Subscribe to James Croft Ministry Opportunities by Email.

No comments: