Thursday, July 07, 2005

More LPA Convention Photos


I met Bobby Brindle, The World's Smallest Evangelist, during the convention. Brother Brindle is 3'9 1/2" tall. I am 3'10" tall.












I had a good time interviewing Brother Brindle for an upcoming "podcast" project I'm working on for my ministry.









I also met up with a former radio colleague from my days with WBKF-FM Radio in Macclenny, Florida. Matt Ray is now Director of Creative Services for COX Radio, Inc. in Jacksonville, Florida.











This young lady captured my heart at the convention. Her name is Trinity and she is 4 years old. She lives in Jacksonville, Florida and is a Primordial Dwarf (www.primordialdwarfism.com).

Don't let her size fool you. She is a precious bundle of energy! Isn't she adorable?


For more information about Little People of America (LPA) or dwarfism visit www.lpaonline.org.

No comments: