Monday, November 21, 2005

Recovery Update

Today I will begin adding daily posts to this blog again. I also want to update you on my recovery progress so that God receives the glory because He most certainly deserves it!

I am becoming stronger with each new day. I still get tired after long walks, but even that is decreasing. I have really not had any pain through this entire process. I haven't taken any pain medicine since November 10th. I came home from the hospital on November 8th.

I have been attending some church services. The first Sunday at home (Nov. 13th) I attended First Baptist Church of Olustee (near my home) and yesterday I attended my home church, First Baptist of Lake Butler.

I have my first doctor visit tomorrow with the surgeon. I'm sure I will learn more info about future activities during this visit.

I believe the Lord will have me back in His service very soon as He is working mightily during this recovery!

Thank you all for your prayers, cards, e-mails and visits. I pray that God blesses each of you for your encouragement during this time.