Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Humor

These are some really bad Thanksgiving day jokes & riddles. I hope you enjoy them.

Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
The outside

Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks

How did the Mayflower show that it liked America?
It hugged the shore

Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play.

A turkey farmer was always experimenting with breeding to perfect a better turkey. His family was fond of the leg portion for dinner and there were never enough legs for everyone. After many frustrating attempts, the farmer was relating the results of his efforts to his friends at the general store get together. "Well I finally did it! I bred a turkey that has 6 legs!"
They all asked the farmer how it tasted.
"I don't know" said the farmer. "I never could catch the darn thing!"

What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
Plymouth Rock

What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
Boy! I'm stuffed!

If April showers bring May flowers what do May flowers bring?
Pilgrims!

Why do turkeys always go, "gobble, gobble"?
Because they never learned good table manners!