Thursday, January 05, 2006

When You're Caught

Please, remember this is only a joke and should not be tried in your office!

Top 10 things to say when you're caught sleeping at your desk:

10. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.."
9. "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course I just took!"
8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time."
7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the company's mission statement and envisioning a new business strategy."
6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
4. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out how to handle that big problem."
3. "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?"
2. "Who put decaf in the coffee pot?!?"

AND THE NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk........

1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus name, Amen."