Saturday, July 29, 2006

Children's Camp was a Blast

The children's camp at First Baptist Church of Winter Springs, Florida ended this afternoon. The children and adults that attended had a great time. The camp, which began Friday night, featured games, crafts, skits, food, music and Bible study. Kevin Owen & Cheryl Kent led the music and game activities for the weekend while I led the Bible study.

I would like to thank Pastor Terry Elixson for his help and for the opportunity to minister to the children.

Kevin & Cheryl will lead the music tomorrow morning (Sunday) and I will be preaching during the morning worship service at 11am.

Top photo: Cheryl & Kevin lead one of the music sessions.
Middle photo: Kevin & Cheryl lead camp participants in a "cool" ice cube game.
Bottom photo: I get involved in the "dress-up" game. By the way, I did not win.

No comments: