Thursday, July 06, 2006

Photo Story

Free-lance photographer Jarrett Baker of Gainesville, Florida has begun taking photos of me for an upcoming article. Baker will follow me to various ministry and work events over the next few months. After completing the story, he will try to sell the story to one or more media outlets.

I met Jarrett in January when he and a reporter from the Gainesville Sun newspaper came to a Wednesday night service at First Baptist Church of Lake Butler. They were covering the horrific accident involving a school bus, car and semi-truck that claimed the lives of seven children. I was preaching at First Baptist that night. Click here to see the article about that night's service or to view one of the photos from that service you can click here.

If you would like to see more of Jarrett's photos, visit his website by clicking here.

Please join me in praying that this effort will be used to bring honor & glory to Jesus Christ.