Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Rick Coram Revival

I attended a revival service last night at First Baptist Church of White Springs, Florida to hear Evangelist Rick Coram. Brother Rick is a powerful preacher of the Gospel. We met two years ago for the first time and since then, he has helped me with some areas of my ministry. I certainly consider him a friend.

I would like to invite you to check-out Brother Rick's website. On this site you'll find schedule information, available resources (including CD's and books), PowerLife Camp details, contact info and much more.

The meeting in White Springs will continue tonight and tomorrow at 7pm each night. The church is located on Camp Street in White Springs, Florida. For more information or directions call Pastor Ron Thompson at (386) 397-2895.

No comments: