Thursday, May 29, 2008

Music Video For A Teacher

My niece, Sarah, has written and performed a music video for two of her teachers. Both of the teachers have the last name "Wheeler", thus the title of the video The Wheeler Way. It is a play off of the song The Lion Sleeps Tonight.

I shot the video clips for her and, at her direction, produced the clips into the video. We both had a great time working on this project and I understand her teachers really enjoyed it too. Sarah and her sister, Alexx, also appear in some of my ministry videos.

If I had had access to this type of technology when I was her age... who knows what I would have produced. 8-) All I had was a cassette tape recorder, but I did have fun with that. One day I'll go through some of my old tapes and maybe share some of them with you.

No comments: