Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baker County Election Coverage

Floridians went to the polls yesterday for the 2008 Primary Election. Once again I provided live coverage of results in my home county on WJXR 92.1 FM. I broadcast the results from the Baker County Supervisor of Elections office in Macclenny, Florida. I want to thank elections supervisor Nita D. Crawford and her staff for allowing us to use an office, providing us with results as soon as they were available and taking the time for an interview for our listeners. I also want to congratulate the Baker County elections staff for being the first county elections office in Florida to report complete results to the Florida Division of Elections and to the Associated Press.

Baker County Supervisor of Elections Nita Crawford and I during an interview on WJXR 92.1 FM.
(Click image to enlarge.)

No comments: