Monday, August 11, 2008

Over 100 Attend Youth Rally

Organizers of the Lafayette Baptist Association Youth Rally last Saturday night said the crowd of youth and adults exceeded 100 people. The event was held at Lebanon Baptist Church near Branford, Florida. Kevin Owen and Cheryl Kent (pictured with me) led the music and had the youth on their feet singing along. Youth from the host church performed a skit that explained the plan of Salvation. I had the honor of bringing a message from God's Word. We had quite a few come to the altar during the time of decision. God was certainly moving during the service!

You can view more photos from the youth rally in this photo gallery.

I'll be back at Lebanon Baptist to lead revival services September 21-24, 2008. Details will be posted on this site as it gets closer to the event.

UPDATE: I just learned the official count was 138.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this was an outstanding and Spirit filled youth rally. Our prayers continue to be with you and your team.
"Doc"

James Croft said...

Pastor Joe Dunn of Lebanon Baptist just informed me the official attendance count 138!

Anonymous said...

I WAS THERE AND IT WAS AN OUTSTANDING MEETING. I WOULD GLADLY GO TO ANY OF YOUR MEETING. WE FACE A GAINT EVERYDAY, SATAN IS AT MY BACK DOOR WHEN I LEAVE AND HIS WATING FOR ME WHEN I RETURN. BRO. JAMES TOLDS TO GIVE ALL LIKE THE LITTLE BOY WITH 3 FISH AND 2 LOAF OF BREAD. VERY POINTS WHERE BROUGHT OUT DURING THAT NIGHT. 2 WHERE SAVED THAT NIGHT AND 1 SUNDAY MORNING.