Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bluegrass At Nahunta Revival

The Wilson Family Band provided special music during the Monday night revival service at Riverside Chapel Baptist Church in Nahunta, Georgia. The video below features a medley of a few songs from the service.

It's always a pleasure for me to minister with this fine family. Robert, his wife Melissa and I go back many years to when I was actively involved in the Bluegrass Music industry. A previous post on this site provides more info about our bluegrass days.

Pictured in the photo are (left to right in back) Pastor Randy Wainright of Riverside Chapel Baptist Church, Robert Wilson, Clint Wilson, Melissa Wilson, (front) me and Katie Wilson. Additional photos from the services are viewable in this photo album.

I posted another medley of songs by The Wilson Family Band in 2007 and it is currently the most viewed video on my YouTube Channel having been played over 20,000 times. I've included this video below for your convenience.

All of the music for the services has been really good. Different musicians are featured each night.

By the way, the services at Riverside Chapel Baptist Church will continue at 7pm tonight and Friday. The church is located at
1998 Riverside Road near Nahunta, Georgia. For more information or directions call Pastor Randy Wainright at (912) 462-5067.



No comments: