Saturday, May 16, 2009

Monavie Independent Distributor

On a personal note, I have recently signed-on as an Independent Distributor for Monavie. I began drinking this juice, which contains açai berry and 18 other body-beneficial fruits, including cupuaçu, camu camu, aronia, acerola, blueberry, bilberry, and pomegranate, several weeks ago. I have found that I have more energy. I'm not saying it will have the same result for you, but I know it does contain vitamins and antioxidants that our body needs. I figure I need all of the help I can get with my erratic eating schdule, especially when I'm on the road.

If you would like more information on the Monavie products, nutritional information, or the Monavie bussiness opportunity visit my Monavie site. You can also purchase products and enroll as a distributor on the same site.

NOTE: Click image to enlarge for better viewing.

No comments: