Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Surgery Day 2

I received a glowing report from my surgeon, Dr. Mark Petty, this morning.  He is very pleased with the results of the procedure and said that everything went as planned.  I have not had as much pain as I did with last year's surgery.  I am already at 50% weight bearing, which took 9 weeks to accomplish last year.  Physical Therapy had me take a few steps this morning and I am currently sitting up in a chair.  I may be discharged as early as Friday to a rehab hospital for continued physical therapy.  PRAISE THE LORD!!!

I have received many calls and visits and they are much appreciated.  I ask for your continued prayerful support for me, the medical staff and all those assisting me during my recovery.

I'll post additional information as it becomes available.

God Bless You All!

No comments: