Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pleasant Hill Baptist Revival Begins Sunday

I will be preaching my first revival meeting for 2010 beginning this Sunday. This will also be my first revival meeting since undergoing hip surgery in November.  I can tell that I am not "operating" at 100%, but I'm making more progress each day.  I hope you will pray, not only for the Lord to move mightily in the services, but for safe travel and the physical strength needed to complete the task to which He has called me.

The services will be held at Pleasant Hill Baptist Church in Bushnell, Florida. The services will begin at 11am Sunday, February 21, 2010 and continue that evening at 6pm; and Monday-Wednesday, February 22-24, 2010 at 7pm nightly. Pleasant Hill Baptist Church is located at 5635 County Road 316-A in Bushnell, Florida. For more information call Pastor Phillip Howe at (352) 424-0723.

No comments: