Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kidney Stone Procedure

I have a kidney stone that is estimated to be almost the size of a nickel.  I will be having a "sound blasting" procedure today which will, hopefully, destroy the stone.  The procedure is scheduled for 12:15pm at North Florida Regional in Gainesville, Florida.  The doctor says I will come home the same day if all goes well, but he warned me that due to the size of the stone the procedure may not work.  I'm praying for the Lord's perfect will to be done.

NOTE: I know believers are like "living stones", but I would prefer that not to include kidney stones!

4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, 5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.  (1 Peter 2:4-5 NKJV)

No comments: