Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm No Longer "Stoned"

I'm sorry it has taken a few days to update you on my exciting kidney stone adventure, but thankfully I have been a little busy getting caught up on some things.  I had my follow-up appointment, for the second kidney stone procedure, with the urologist on Monday.  The X-rays look clear, so apparently I have been "de-stoned".  I doubt that's a real word, but it sounds appropriate for the circumstances.  The doctor also removed the stent and I almost immediately felt better.  I'm serious!  I've felt a little stronger each day, but then I received the hospital bill for the first procedure!  WOW!!  Some weakness may be returning.  8-)

I want to thank you all for your prayers over these past five weeks, but most of all, I praise the Lord for His blessing me more than I deserve!

No comments: