Friday, February 24, 2012

Huntsville Baptist Revival Update

James & Jim
I enjoyed the revival services at Huntsville Baptist Church in Lake City, Florida this week. I have a lot of friends at the church and it's always good to minister with Pastor Jim Steele. Huntsville Baptist is one of the first churches I spoke in when "struggling" with the call to ministry in 1994.  I guess the Spirit bore witness with the pastor while I was still questioning if I was being called.  Maybe Pastor Steele knew before that, because I led a youth rally there in 1981, that's 13 years before the Lord called me to preach!

If you live in the Lake City, Florida area or are passing through, Pastor Jim Steele and members of Huntsville Baptist Church would welcome you to worship with them. The church is located at 5720 NW Lake Jeffery Road in Lake City, Florida. For more information or directions call at (386) 752-2089.

No comments: