Thursday, February 02, 2012

Old Providence Meeting Scheduled

I will preach revival services at Old Providence Baptist Church beginning Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 11am and 6pm.  The services will continue Monday-Wednesday, May 7-9, 2012 at 7pm nightly.  The church is located at 9316 NW CR245 near Lake Butler and south of Lake City, Florida.  For more information call Pastor Philip Williams at (386) 755-1648.

NOTE: For up-to-date information on my preaching schedule visit the schedule page of the JCEA ministry website. If you would like to receive schedule information via e-mail follow this link: Subscribe to James Croft Ministry Opportunities by Email.

1 comment:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd