Saturday, September 11, 2004

New Audio Feature

this is an audio post - click to play



This is a new audio feature for my blog. When you see the icon above all you have to do is click the arrow. You will then be asked if you want to open or save the file. This is your choice. If you save it will be downloaded to your computer, if you choose to open it will download and then begin playing through Windows Media Player or whatever program you have installed that will play MP3's. You will then hear the post that I have recorded. The files can be as large as 600kb so it may take a couple of minutes on a dial-up connection for it to download.

This will be a great tool for me to post to the blog on the move with any telephone - even my cellphone! This will also allow me to post more frequently and have more up-to-date info on the blog for your review. I think it will be a great tool for updating you from Ghana, West Africa in October!

Let me know what you think about this new feature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.