Friday, August 31, 2007

Antioch Revival Meetings Were A Blessing

I must say that I have had a great week! I preached revival services Sunday through Thursday at Antioch Church in Lake Park, Georgia. The services were awesome! The music was great and there was a great liberty to preach the Gospel. I made some great new friends in the process and got to see some old friends too. Did I happen to say tha I have had a great week?

If you live in or visit the Lake Park, Georgia area visit with the fine folks at Antioch Church. I guarantee they will make you feel like one of the family. Of course, if you are a born again Christian, you are part of the family!

Antioch Church is located on Highway 376 east of Lake Park, Georgia, just inside of Echols County. For more information about the church and its' ministries call Pastor Mickey Corbett (pictured with me in photo) at (229) 559-6654.

No comments: