Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lake Park, GA Services Underway

Revival services are underway at Antioch Church in Lake Park, Georgia. God has already blessed the first three services and I can't wait to see what He does in the next three!

The music has been great and has made a major contribution to the services. The church has a band that is just awesome!

I got a pleasant surprise at last night's (Monday) service. One of my former pastors and good friend, Don Smith, was in the service. Bro. Don now pastors Bethany Baptist Church in Hahira, Georgia. His first pastorate was at First Baptist Church of Olustee, Florida. It was really good to see him again.

Mark Spradley, Minister of Youth at Forest Grove Baptist Church in Alachua, Florida, "chauffeured" me to the service last night. Mark has been a good friend for many years and I really enjoyed his company on the trip.

The first service on Sunday had 100 people in attendance and it was probably very close to the same number last night. Antioch's pastor, Mickey Corbett (pictured here with me), has really made me feel at home and the congregation has been a blessing to me already.

The services will continue through Thursday, August 30th, at 7pm nightly. If you are going to be in the area, come join us. Hey, the music alone will be well worth the trip. If you are unable to join us for the services, please remember them in your prayers.

The church is located on Highway 376, east of Lake Park, Georgia. For directions or information call Pastor Mickey Corbett at (229) 559-6654.

No comments: