Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Health Center Of Lake City, FL

I wanted you to know that I am currently in the rehab section of The Health Center of Lake City, Florida. I arrived here late Friday afternoon (December 5th).

Therapy is going well and the therapist's have been impressed with my progress. I feel stronger each day and can see improvement with each passing day. The staff are very good to me and very helpful and dedicated.

I was able to shoot a brief video update about my surgery and my stay here on Sunday afternoon. I hope to have it uploaded to all of the usual outlets by the end of the week. It will also be posted on this site.

I have been ministered to by so many people during this surgery and rehab process. I'm not going to try to mention them all, because I know someone would be left out. I will be mentioning a few of these in future posts that have touched my heart tremendously. Please, know that the Lord is really working in this process, but I still need your prayers asking for God's Perfect Will in every area of my life. I earnestly desire you to join me in this prayer. Also, pray for those unnamed folks that are ministering to me, some of which have no idea the depth of my heart thay have reached with encouragement.

I'll update again soon. God bless you!!!

No comments: