Thursday, December 04, 2008

Leaving Hospital Soon

First, let me apologize for not posting updates from the hospital in a more timely fashion. My access to the "laptop time" has been limited. I've also been blessed with some visitors during some of my free times. Plus, to be honest, there's just been some times I didn't feel much like typing. Again, please forgive me.

Since my last post God has blessed with some great improvements:

  • I've not needed any additional blood transfusions.
  • Pain has become even more manageable.
  • A bladder infection from the weekend has now been overcome.
  • Physical Therapists say I've made great improvements.
  • Several Saints have made financial donations to this ministry and countless others have offered prayers for me, family and medical staff.
The latest news is that, baring unforseen circumstances, I will be released from the hospital on Friday, December 5, 2008. It looks as though I will be transferred to a physical therapy rehabilitation hospital in Lake City, Florida. I'm not sure how long this stay will be, but my doctor anticipates the stay should be 1-2 weeks. Look out! With the Lord's help I'll be ready to run, walk (or drive) to a church near you in early 2009! 8-)

I'll try to keep this site updated (I promise). To quickly find posts on this site concerning my recent surgery, just click the "Hip Surgery" category in the left-hand column of this site.

Please continue to take this ministry before the Lord in prayer in the weeks to come. Please know that I appreciate each one of you so much and pray that God's blessings shower you on a daily basis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a the Pastor of Morriston Baptist Church. We had Bro. James come and lead us in revival a few months back and it was great. Our people loved him and they loved his desire to be used of the Lord. Since the revival, we have had over 25 new people join our church. So far, 8 have been through baptisms and more are on the way. Our prayer is for Bro. James to heal quickly and that he will be used to preach in other churches. If you are considering this coming year of holding a set of revival meetings, I want you to consider Bro. James. He is wonderful.

Saved to Share
Bro. Keith Stewart