Thursday, February 12, 2009

Two Sermons Available Online

As reported in an earlier post, this past Sunday was my first time back preaching since my hip surgery in November. Both sermons, morning and evening, are available for download or to listen online on the Raiford Road Church website and through their sermon RSS feed. I have also included links to each sermon below.

Click the sermon title for the audio file and the Scripture reference to read the Bible passage.

  • "Living In Exile" - Jeremiah 29:10-14 (morning service), We all experience trials, illnesses, emotional distresses, and more that can make us feel hopeless. It is often during those times that God can "show up and show out". He has a plan for our life. I share my personal testimony about feeling hopeless during three major storms in my life over the past few months.
  • "Love" - 1 Corinthians 12:31-13:13 (evening service), We use the word "love" many ways, but do we really know what true love is all about? This message may lead us to reconsider how we treat those that we claim we love. This subject is not just for Valentine's Day, but for every day.
I pray these messages will be used by the Lord to speak to your heart.

No comments: