Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home School Group on Friday

I will be speaking on environmental stewardship to home school students from Raiford Road Church on Friday at 10:45am.  I once served as Assistant Director for Recycling & Education with New River Solid Waste Association, a multi-county solid waste authority.  I enjoyed my career in the "environmental business", because I always felt that it too was a ministry for me. I believed (and still do) that we should be good stewards of the planet God has entrusted us with, but we should never forget to worship the Creator. We can admire God's creation, but never worship the creation. Worship is reserved for God, and Him alone.  Friday's presentation will be followed by the clean-up of a public park in Macclenny, Florida.

NOTE: For up-to-date information on my preaching schedule visit the schedule page of the JCEA ministry website. If you would like to receive schedule information via e-mail follow this link: Subscribe to James Croft Ministry Opportunities by Email.

No comments: