Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ex-'Idol' Contender Chris Sligh to Release CD

One of this year’s standout Christian “American Idol” contestants will soon be releasing his debut album under the same music label as award-winning artist Aaron Shust.

Chris Sligh, the curly haired vocalist who said he was “bringing chunky back,” alongside his band Half Past Forever, will release their CD Take A Chance On Something Beautiful on July 10 under Brash Music. The band is using Sligh’s recent popularity from “Idol” to help launch them into the Christian music scene.

Read more of this story on The Christian Post.

View the video of the song "Know" below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was my favorite on Idol - and I have already bought the CD on Amazon and this song Know and also another one called "In a Moment" are both radio worthy and I hope that one day I will hear these songs as I listen to the radio!

A fan in Arizona