Tuesday, February 26, 2008

iTell Conference

I will be attending the Florida Baptist Convention's iTell Conference Monday and Tuesday, March 3-4, 2008. The event will be held at First Baptist Church of Orlando, Florida. I'll be assisting with the exhibit of the Conference Of Florida Baptist Evangelists (COFBE).

Please pray for safe travel and that I'll learn something that will better equip me in serving our Lord.

For more information call the Florida Baptist Convention Evangelism Division at 800-226-8584, ext. 3090.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myrtice and I will be praying for yours and Sister Croft's trip. We are going to be in Jefferson City next week, or else we'd say stop by. Larry called. He'll be there too. Maybe you can grab a bite to eat with him. See you at homecoming, if not before.

Jess

James Croft said...

Thanks for the prayers. However, there is no "Mrs. Croft". I've always been single.