Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Share the Gospel tractfully

NOTE: There's some good tips in this article. You can share your ideas on using tracts by clicking "comments" below.

ALPHARETTA, Ga. (BP)--I was in Nashville recently, and at the end of a long day of meetings I stopped at a convenience store for a late-night snack. I stood in line, paid for my ice cream, and passed a Gospel tract to the clerk who politely smiled and stuffed it into a pocket. I smiled and left. As I was opening my car door, a man yelled my way. "Great," I thought, without turning around. "I'm exhausted and this guy's going to want money. God, please help me talk to this man." I turned around to face this young man who had a desperate look on his face.

"That booklet you gave," he said. "I need that."

Read more of this story on Baptist Press.

No comments: