Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dual Champs

If you are a sports fan as I am, I'm sure you've heard that the University of Florida (UF) Gators defeated the Ohio State University (OSU) Buckeyes for the NCAA Men's Division 1 Basketball Championship. I am a Florida State University (FSU) fan, but I pull for the Gators when they play anyone other than the Seminoles, so I was excited about the championship outcome.

I received the illustration below via e-mail from a friend and thought I would share it with you. I do not know the origin of the illustration so I'm unable to give proper credit. I have to say, it is one cool looking illustration.

By the way, does anyone know if the fact that the Gators and the Buckeyes played for the championship in football and basketball in the same year is a first? It certainly must be rare if not a first.

No comments: