Sunday, October 14, 2007

Naylor Gospel Explosion Photos

On Saturday (October 13, 2007) I preached during the Naylor Gospel Explosion in Naylor, Georgia. Here are a few photos from the event.

The photo to the left is "yours truly" preaching about taking a fishing trip for Jesus.

The bottom-left photo is award-winning songwriters Colbert and Joyce Croft with me. We're still not sure if we are related (if we are it's very distant, you know, "dog kin"). One thing I am sure of, they have written some great Gospel music, and they have the awards to prove it.

The bottom-right photo is me along with Naylor Gospel Explosion coordinator Wesley Harrell (left) of Naylor Baptist Church. Also in the photo is Goepel music DJ and singer Benny Daniels (right). I remember listening to him back in the 1990's on WQHL-FM in Live Oak, Florida as I would be traveling home from preaching engagements on Sunday nights. He can now be heard on WVGA-FM in Valdosta, Georgia.

More photos can be viewed on the Dana Ellis Photography website.




No comments: